>> Jurnal Equilibrium

PENGARUH BIAYA PRODUKSI TERHADAP HASIL PRODUKSI HOME INDUSTRI SAMBEL PECEL DI KOTA MADIUN

Abstrak: 

 

This study  aims  to  determine   the  production   cost  h0J11e industry  of  sambel pece1, to determine  sambel  pecel production  in Madiun,  and to know  is there any effect on the cost of production  yield at home  industry  of sam bel peceL Madiun. The samples  in this study using  a sample that is saturated  all home  industries  of sambel pece1 in the city of Madiun,  amounting   to 34 Home  industry  of pecel.  Data  collection  using  interviews and documentation,   In analyzing  the data used linear  regression   analysis  to test the hypothesis  put forward  in this study. The results  showed  that the cost of production  has an influence  as well as a positive  relationship  to yield at Home  industry  of sam bel pecel  in the city of Madiun.  It is derived  from the value rhit < rtab 0.339  < 0.982 whereas  on the other hand Sighit value of 0.00 and Sigpro < 0.05. This means  that rhit > rtab (0.982 > 0.339) or Sighit < Sigpro (0.00 < 0.05), which  suggested  a rejection  of H0 means that production costs have a relationship  with industrial  production  at home  industry  of sambel  pecel at Madiun  city. It also obtained  the Fhit,while the value  of 875.064  Ftab 4,149  value on the other hand  is known  Sighit 0.00 and Sigpro 0.05. This  means  that the Fhit > Ftab (4.149  > 875.064)  < Sighit < Sigpro (0,00  < 0,05). Meaning  a rejection  of H0 which  indicates  that there  is a cost impact  of production  on industrial  production  at home  industry  of sambel pecel  at Madiun  city. Also  obtained  regression  coefficients  (t test) with  thit 29.581  ttab 1.693 on the other hand Sighit 0.00 and Sigpro 0.05. This means  that the thit > tteb (29.581> 1.693) or Sighit,< Sigpro (0,00 < 0,05).  Results  R2 of 96.5%.  Showed  that 96.5%  of the variable  cost  of production   is affected  production,   while  the remaining  3.5%) is influenced  by other factors.

Keywords:   production  cost, production  result

 

Iin Purwanti. PENGARUH BIAYA PRODUKSI TERHADAP HASIL PRODUKSI HOME INDUSTRI SAMBEL PECEL DI KOTA MADIUN Jurnal Prodi Ekonomi [online]. 2014, vol. 2, no. 1 [seen [now]]

PENGARUH MOTIVASI BELAJAR TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR ULANGAN HARIAN SISWA KELAS VIII PADA MATA PELAJARAN IPS EKONOMI

Abstrak: 

 

Education  will prepare  the students  to be smart people,  useful for the country and nation.  Because  of the importance  of the education,  there are a lot of effort done by the government.  To improve  the quality  of education  in indonesia.  As one of the institu- tions  that hold a formal  education,  the school has a very important  role in the realization of national  education  through  the teaching  and learning  process.  This research  is quanti- tative. The population  in this study were all students of class VIII.  As a sample taken two classes is 64 students, the class of 32 students VIIIA. While as many as 32 students VIIIB class with the sampling  technique  is simple random  sampling  technique.  Data  collection techniques  documentation   of Economics  Social  Science  teachers  for learning  outcomes data and the questionnaire  method  for data motivation,    From the learning  research  that has been done can be concluded  that, there are significant  relationship  between  motiva- tion  to  Learn the  daily  tests  student  learning  outcomes   in social  studies  Economics   at Junior High School eighth grade 2 Purwantoro  school year 2012/2013. It is evident  from the value  of 6.363  Fcount while  the value  Ftable (3,996).  On the other  hand  the  value  of Sighitung 0.000 and of Sigprob 0.05. This means  that the value of Fcount > Ftable (6.363> 3.996) and Sighitung < Sigprob (0.05  < 0.000).  The  amount  of influence  learning  motivation   on learning  outcomes  daily test eighth grade students  at SMP N egeri 2 Purwantoro  the Aca- demic Year 2012/2013. Is showed  with R Square = 0.522, which means that the learning outcomes  are influenced  by motivation  by 52% and  the remaining  48%     influenced  by other  factors.  While  the results  of the t test  motivation   factor  positively    impact  on learn- ing outcomes   of daily  tests  in the eighth  grade  students   of SMP Negeri  2 Purwantoro   the Academic   Year 2012/2013  is evident   from  the results  of the  analysis   indicate   tcount 9.717 >= ttable 2.000 or Sigcount <= Sigprob (0,000  < 0,05).  Thus,  Ho  is rejected   and Ha accepted   This suggests  that  there is the influence   of motivation   on learning   outcomes   of students'   daily tests  in social  studies  Economics   at Junior  High  School  eighth  grade  2 Purwantoro   school year  2012/2013.   It means  that  the higher   the child's   motivation    in learning   the  better  of outcomes   obtained.

Keywords:   motivation    and learning   outcomes

 

Etik Setyowati. PENGARUH MOTIVASI BELAJAR TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR ULANGAN HARIAN SISWA KELAS VIII PADA MATA PELAJARAN IPS EKONOMI Jurnal Prodi Ekonomi [online]. 2014, vol. 2, no. 1 [seen [now]]

PENGARUH MOTIVASI KERJA TERHADAP PRODUKTIVITAS KERJA KARYAWAN PABRIK KRUPUK PULI "TELOR WALET" DUSUN KEMBANGAN DESA GARON KECAMATAN BALEREJO KABUPATEN MADIUN

Abstrak: 

 

This research  have a purpose  to study about  influence  of motivation  work  to employees productivity.  Motivation  represent  one of factor influencing  employees  pro- ductivity. With existence  of good  motivation   a employees   will  be responsible   for the work  and  the work  will  be completed  effectively   and efficiently.  The  samples   in this study using the saturated  sample  is all employees  working  in the factory pulleys  crackers "Telor Walet" Madiun.  In analyzing  the data used product  moment correlation  statistical method to test the validity of the instruments  used in regression  testing  method  to test the hypothesis put forward  in this study.  Pursuant  to result  of research  obtained  the level of value of rcount 0.717 and rtable 0.339  table, on the other band the level of Sighitung 0,000 and Sigprob 0,05. Matter this means that value of rcount >= rtable (0.717 >= 0.339) or Sigcount <= Sigprob (0,000 <= 0,05). While, level of R2  (R Square) 0,514. Becoming,  contribution  influence  of motivation  work to performance  equal to 56,6% while the rest equal to 43,4%  influenced by other  factor. From  result  of test of F obtained  the level of value  of Fcount 33.830  and Ftable 4.149,  on the other  hand  the  level of Sigcount 0,000  and  of Sigprob 0,05  matter  this means that value of Fcount >= Ftable (46,973 >= 4,113) or Sigcount <= Sigprob (0,000 <= 0,05). In  test of t can be made  line  of regresi  the following  Y= Y  10,320  + O,773X,  its meaning   if motivation   improved  once  will  happened   increase  of employees   productivity   counted 0,773%,  if the other factor remain  to. Level  of value of tcount 5.816 and ttable 2.037, on the other hand  the level of Sigcount 0,000 and Sigprob  0,05, matter this means that value  of tcount  >= ttable (5.816 >= 2.037) or Sigcount < Sigprob (0.000 < 0,05). On the basis of correlation  test, test F and test oft  can be concluded  that there is influence Motivation  Work to Productivity Employees  Pabrik  Krupuk  Puli "Telor Walet" Madiun.
 
Keyword: work motivation, work productivity

Endang Rahmawati. PENGARUH MOTIVASI KERJA TERHADAP PRODUKTIVITAS KERJA KARYAWAN PABRIK KRUPUK PULI "TELOR WALET" DUSUN KEMBANGAN DESA GARON KECAMATAN BALEREJO KABUPATEN MADIUN Jurnal Prodi Ekonomi [online]. 2014, vol. 2, no. 1 [seen [now]]

PENGARUH LUAS LAHAN PERTANIAN TERHADAP TINGKAT PENDAPATAN PETANI DESA KEBONAGUNG KECAMATAN BALEREJO KABUPATEN MADIUN

Abstrak: 

 

 
The study  entitled  The Influence  Of The Width Of The Agricultural   Land To The  Farmers  Income  Level  In Kebonagung   Village,  Balerejo,  Madiun  has purposes   : first, to determine  wether  the area of the agricultural  land has real influence  to the farm- ers income  in Kebonagung   Village,  Balerejo,  Madiun.  Second,  to determine  wether  the agricultural  land partially  gives influence  to the farmers  income in Kebonagung  Village Balerejo  Madiun. Based  on the result  of data processing  and simultaneously   testing  on a real level (a) = 5% indicates that the width of agricultural  land stimultaneously   has influ- ence to the farmers  income.  It can be seen from the Fcount 523,132 , while Ft 3,97. In the other hand  the Sighit    0,000  and Sigprob 0,05. The big influence  of the land  to the farmers income  is shown  by Rsquare 0,876. It means  that 87%    of the farmers  income  is influenced by the size of the land. While the rest  13% is influenced  by another  factor which are not included  in this study. The result  of t test on agricultural  land partially  give influence  it positively  gives influence  to the farmers  income  in Kebonagung   Village, Balerejo,  Ma- diun. It is proven  by the analysis  resulth  that shows the tcount 232,8727,  ttabel 1,665 or Sighit 0,000 < Sigprob 0,05 However,   when it's  seen from the regretion  equation  the size of the land  has negative   influence.  It's  shows  by the regretion   equation  Y = -145966,589 + 1,0105 X. It can be condtuded  from the regretion  equation,  that it the size of the land is increased  by  1%. The income  of the farmers  will be decreased   1,0105 X, while  another factor a held constant.
 
Keywords: agricultural land, income

Dianita Maria Roos Pandanwangi. PENGARUH LUAS LAHAN PERTANIAN TERHADAP TINGKAT PENDAPATAN PETANI DESA KEBONAGUNG KECAMATAN BALEREJO KABUPATEN MADIUN Jurnal Prodi Ekonomi [online]. 2014, vol. 2, no. 1 [seen [now]]

PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN DI RUMAH MAKAN "LESEHAN 88" MADIUN

Abstrak: 

 

This study aims to determine  the quality of the product at home eating "Lesehan 88"  Madiun,  to  determine   customer  satisfaction   in restaurants   "Lesehan   88" Madiun, and to know  is there any effect of product  quality  on customer  satisfaction   in the eating "Lesehan   88" Madiun.  Tbe  samples  in this study  using  a quota  sample  of 100 people, based  OLl the characteristics   of customers  who have made a purcbase  at least once. Data collection  using questionnaires   and documentation.   In analyzing  tbe data used statistical method  to test  the product  moment  correlation   is valid  whether  or not the  instruments used  and  the method  of regression   tests  for testing  the hypothesis   put forward  in this study. The results  showed  that the quality  of products  have an influence  a positive  rela- tionship  to customer  satisfaction   in the eating  "Lese han 88" Madiun.  It is derived  from the value of 0.752 while the value  rhitung rtabel  0.195 (0.752 > 0.195). On the other hand Sighit value  of 0.000 and the value  Sigprob  at 00:05 (0.000 d" 0.05) with the Ha accept- able means quality products  have a relationship  with customer  satisfaction  in restaurants "Lesehan   88" Madiun.  It also obtained  the F test value,  while  the value  Fcount  Ftable 3.938  127.623  (127.623  > 3.938).  On the oilier band  Sigprob  Sighit  of 0.000  and 0.05 (0.05 < 0.000). It means that there is rejection  ofRO which indicates  that there are signifi- cant  between  product  quality  to customer  satisfaction   in the eating  "Lesehan   88"  Ma- diun.  Also  obtained  regression  coefficients   (t test)  with  tcount  11.297  1.660 while  the value ttable (> 11.297 1.660). On the other hand sighit value of 0.000 and Sigprob  value of 0.05 (0.05 < 0.000).  By this means  Ha received  no difference  between  the effect  of product  quality  on customer  satisfaction   in the restaurant  "Lesehan  88" Madiun.  R2 of 0,566,  results showed  that 56.6%  of customer  satisfaction  variables  quality  of the product, while  the remaining  43.4%  is influenced  by other factors  not examined.

Keywords: quality of products, customer satisfaction.

Dian Kristiana MhsEko. PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN DI RUMAH MAKAN "LESEHAN 88" MADIUN Jurnal Prodi Ekonomi [online]. 2014, vol. 2, no. 1 [seen [now]]

Top 10 Artikel